|Salsa Timing CD contains essential timing, rhythms
& music for salsa dancers. it's for beginners to
advanced levels. It contains counts so you can get used
to stepping in time with salsa and give you not
only music to practice to, but knowledge of how salsa
music is constructed, so you can become a better dancer.
Salsa Latina uses tracks in its classes, it will train your brain to stay in time. The tempos ranging from
slow to med paced songs and now includes a bonus cha cha percussion track on both versions.
© COPYRIGHT Salsa
Latina Ltd, sampled, composed & produced by Reuben
2007 & 2009 reedited in 2012
|Bonus Info - This is also a learning system, you will also be given a hidden link to this website that will give you information on how to use these tracks, this is to aid your learning on how the music is constructed and how to learn to dance in time and find that (on1) count, which is essential.
|2012 Timing CD
• Tracks 1 - 123567 Counts
• Tracks 2-7 - Salsa Percussion
• Track 8-16 - Salsa Rythyms & Instrumental
• Track 17
- Cha cha percussion
|Purchase 2012 CD at Salsa Latina only:
• Purchase at our Studio only, only 2012 set is available on CD
• CD - Prices $20 (NZ$) each
• 2012 Cd contains New tracks
• To buy a CD, just
come in during salsa class times or Salsa on Thursdays between 8:30pm & midnight each week. Or contact us to arrange a special time.
• Special CD Price: $15 if you hold a current Salsa Latina Concession Card and are taking classes at Salsa Latina and purchase at our studio during class times (NZ$)